Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Mailbox

My brothers Darren and Rick helped me put up the mailbox today. I have the best brothers in the world.  I must run to town to get my address/house numbers. Maybe tonight. I am so tired today.  But the post went in after the hole was dug and then the box was installed.  I hope we did it to the USPS specifications.


I have given my blessings for Rick to be in charge of the building of my garage and house; I am in way over my head with decision making and I know Rick will do it right. I remember long ago giving him rides so he could attend Community College of Allegheny County for carpenter school. He earned his two year degree and then was a journeyman carpenter before he went out on his own with Coast Construction. I wish he was in better health to do the work himself; but he cannot even finish his own building needs until he feels better. He feels he can handle being my agent when needed for the construction phase of my cabin.

No comments:

Post a Comment